Bread Warming Stone Instructions
Bread Warming Stone Instructions is reasonably priced at $42.50
The Crabby Nook Warming Bread Basket with Lotus Warmer Tile Stone Hand Woven For Rolls Appetizers (12 Inch Natural)
as of October 12, 2018 11:57 am
- Handwoven kaisa grass bread basket with palm wrap and terracotta warming tile.
- A whitewashed terracotta stone is deeply incised with the Lotus flower design sits inside this basket. The Lotus represents Purity, Compassion and Love.
- Offered exclusively from The Crabby Nook. Perfect for holiday meals and casual entertaining!
- MEASUREMENTS: 12" Width x 4" Height. This basket is handmade with expert craftsmanship with very high quality materials. It weighs 6 pounds to ship due to the quality of the materials! You will not be disappointed to show this basket to your most discerning guests.
- OVEN INSTRUCTIONS: Place the terracotta or clay tile stone inside a 350-450 degree heated oven between 15 to 30 minutes or until warm. Place heated tile in the bottom of the basket, cover with a cloth, fill with bread, rolls, chips or appetizers. Stays warm for about 45 minutes. MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS: Place the warming tile on a folded tea towel and place inside the microwave for 2 (two) minutes. Remove from the microwave by lifting the towel and place inside the bread basket.