Alarm That Runs Away
Alarm That Runs Away is reasonably priced at $39.99
Clocky, the Original Runaway Alarm Clock on Wheels, White (Loud for Heavy Sleepers)
as of October 12, 2018 12:20 pm
- CLOCKY REALLY DOES RUN AWAY: Clocky is the fun and crazy alarm clock on wheels. He jumps from a 3-foot high nightstand, and then off he run in different directions every day, bumping into objects, changing direction again, and beeping until you wake up, get out of bed and turn him off. Works on carpet or wood!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SNOOZE TIME: You can set your own snooze time and control how long your snooze lasts. The next time you hit snooze, Clocky will roll into action. Don't want to snooze at all? You can disable the snooze completely and when your alarm goes off, Clocky will waste no time leaping into action forcing you to get up and out of bed.
- LOUD ALARM CLOCK FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: When we say loud, we mean loud. Clocky's fun and unique alarm is extra loud. The beeping R2D2-like robotic sound is hard to miss and impossible to sleep through. Our customers tell us that Clocky can wake even the heaviest of sleepers.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES? Clocky is for everyone and anyone who needs to wake up in the morning! Clocky wakes people up around the world, sit from young kids to college students to working professionals. Clocky is perfect for anyone who has trouble waking up in the morning or just needs a little (or a lot) of help getting out of bed.
- AS SEEN ON TV, MAGAZINES AND GIFT GUIDES: Did you catch Clocky Creator on Shark Tank? You may have also seen Clocky in Marie Claire, Inc., Today Show, Good Morning America, New York Times, Esquire, Lucky, Dwell, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Parents, Self, Good Housekeeping, Women's Health, Parenting and Better Homes Garden to name just a few.